“Joining ACHRA was an easy decision. I re-entered the HR field after some time away, and I knew I needed to align myself with a group of people dedicated to staying current on the rules and regulations governing our profession. I have found that in ACHRA.” – Mrs. Nita Hopkins, PHR – Liggett Group, LLC
The Alamance County Human Resources Association (ACHRA) mission is to build the HR profession to ensure our continued contribution to the success of the businesses in our community. We achieve this by conducting HR meetings and delivering presentations on employment related issues that are vital to you, as a leader and decision-maker within your organization.
Click HERE for a copy of our membership brochure.
- Networking opportunities
- ½ day and full day seminars that are FREE to members
- General sessions as well as seminars that provide you immediate take-away “skills and knowledge” for use in your workplace
- SHRM PDC and PHR/SPHR re-certification credit hours – FREE
- Opportunities to Advance the Profession of HR
- All meals are included in your annual membership fee. Membership is extended to Human Resource Professionals. Membership dues (during COVID) are $125 per year and prorated for members that join mid-year. For membership information contact our Vice President – Membership, Cheryl Ray at Cheryl.Ray@alamance-nc.com. Submit an online Membership Application today.
Our membership options are as follows:
NOTE: If you are a current ACHRA member, your current membership type will allow you to renew at your current type.
ACHRA Professional – this level of membership is extended to HR professionals. Membership dues are $125 per year (COVID year pricing) and prorated for members that join mid-year.
ACHRA Honorary – this level of membership can only be assigned by an administrator.
ACHRA Guest Only – You do not want to commit to a full-time membership at this time, but would like to be added to our mailing list for future events and will be charged the guest fee for each event (currently $25.00). You can update to a full membership level at any time.
Click HERE to complete your ACHRA Membership Application.